Find the secrets to logistics success at Logistics Link South
Logistics Link South took place Sandown Park on the 12th - 13th February 2013. The Show was a great success with hundreds of visitors coming through the doors for their first chance in 2013 to learn new ways to improve productivity, cut costs, boost customer service and manage stock in a time productive and financially rewarding way.
In the current climate, logistics executives need to keep in touch with what the industry is doing and thinking, today and tomorrow and Logistics Link South is the perfect opportunity to do this.
Want to exhibit at Logistics Link South 2014? Contact Tony.Kaminski@akabomedia.co.uk or Melanie.Morris@akabomedia.co.uk
Here are some of the companies who exhibited at our 2013 Show:
What happened at Logistics Link South 2013...
1. 100s of cutting edge equipment, systems, software and services were on display
2. Our leading suppliers shared the latest time and cost-saving innovations in the FREE Technology Seminars
3. Visitors exchanged ideas and experiences in the Buyer Networking Lounge
4. There was FREE WIFI
5. All pre registered visitors received a complimentary Race Day Voucher for Sandown Park when they arrived at the Show!
6. Members of Women in Logistics cexchanged views and networked in the coffee meeting at 11.00am on the 13th February
All of this in a convenient, easy to reach venue with FREE parking.
Take a look at the Logistics Manager Show Preview here
Keep up to date with all the latest Show news and discuss hot topics with your peers: