Innovative Logistics Solutions for Your Business
The Logistics Link South exhibition returned to Sandown Park Racecourse, Esher, UK, on Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th February 2014 and saw the exciting addition of the Port to Shelf event.
Leading Exhibitors Included:
Why Should You Visit the Next Edition in June?
- Meet the exhibiting suppliers who can help you to improve your current processes
- Attend live demos to get invaluable first-hand insight into how products will work in practice
- Pick up FREE practical know-how in seminars presented by speakers who understand your role
- Keep on top of your workload with WiFi access
Logistics Link Exhibition has always been the go-to place for Logistics, Warehouse and Distribution Managers to find out the latest innovations in warehouse management and automation, packaging, materials handling and RFID and mobile technology...
...and now the co-located Port to Shelf Exhibition will give attendees solutions for port centric distribution, freight forwarding and more - giving you all you need for your end-to-end operations.
“I found the visit to Logistics Link very useful and came
away with some good ideas and some very useful contacts”
Communisis - Craig Brophy, Logistics Manager
Who Attends for FREE?
Everyone with a remit for ensuring that products get to customers on time and to spec:
- Decision makers across all sectors - retail, wholesale, hi-tech and communications, engineering, pharmaceuticals, automotive and more
- Budget holders with responsibility for procuring the right services and using the best third party logistics providers for your operations
- Typical attendees include those with roles such as: Logistics Manager; Head of Distribution EMEA; Supply Chain Manager; Warehouse Director; Head of Transportation; Fulfilment Director; Procurement Manager UK & Ireland, and more
Supply Chain Directors, Distribution Heads, Warehouse Managers,
Logistics Managers and Shipping and Transport Managers across sectors
all benefit from exploring the future of multimodal operations and port
centric distribution alongside suppliers offering the latest
developments in warehouse management, data systems, automation and